First Gen Roundup

jacobcarson877

As we all know by now, we’re in a bit of a recruitment dip. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have some awesome new members in the league this season! Obviously I could write thousands of words about my Marlins, and they are all incredible, but I wanted to highlight some of the OTHER talent in the VHLM this season that has caught my eye! This is by no means a comprehensive list.

Alex Carlson @Dack – Houston Bulls

Get used to the name Dack folks. This member has joined the league by STORM, slamming out task after task, and coming up with one of the best single week performances we’ve seen this season. If this level of TPE addiction can keep up, we may have a star on our hands. You could even see Carlson in the VHLE next season at this rate.

Liv Slater @Subject056 – Houston Bulls

Subject056 has found her footing in the league, and has become a beacon of positivity around the league. A consistent earner, with a great mentorship team, and may as well be a surefire VHLer in the coming seasons. If nothing else, she loves to stop by and spread kindness, leaving comments and reactions on almost every post I see.

Rip Wheeler @ScottyP – Las Vegas Aces

If you like what you see in Thunder and Scurvy, you’ll love the newest addition to their group, in ScottyP. He has been earning well so far, and again has an awesome mentorship group to get him VHL-ready. He writes relatable, inspired content, and should be an entertaining story to watch over the seasons.

Dank Turtle @DankTurtle – Mexico City Kings

DankTurtle has begun to make his mark on the high-flying Mexico City Kings, and has been earning consistently, asking great questions, and providing valuable insight into what it is to be a first gen in the league today. Surely someone who will do well this season, and should continue to be an important player for the championship-vying Kings.

Alex DeLuca @Deluca – Mexico City Kings

Alex DeLuca may be a bit more risky than some of the other ones on this list, at least at the point of writing this, but coming into the league and being willing to put out a graphic, and for it to be a good one at that, leaves me some amount of confidence that this will be a strong VHL player in the future. While there is a lot more to do, and the rest of the week to begin to showcase that all-important consistency, a strong first week is always a good sign.

Sergei Romanov @WithARevelYell – Ottawa Lynx

Another one of those members that comes in and makes a graphic and really inspires some confidence in me, that they’ll see the learning curve through and become a great member. With the Graphic getting approved and another TPE somewhere, this member will be at the First Gen Bonus already this week. That is such an important marker in the VHLM, and shows a lot of promise.

So yes, the recreate class for this draft is basically non-existent. I wouldn’t blame you for trying to trade out and try again another draft, but those who stick around, there is definitely some talent that should prove to be high-round worthy, and with some mentorship, consistency and recognition, there is a wealth of first-gen talent waiting in the VHLM.

@jacobcarson877thanks for the shout out and mention! It's nice to be recognized 🍻 looking forward to more seasons on here

@Dackthanks for the mention! Looking forward to more games with Alex on the Bulls 🔥

Editing to add that the mentorship and advice I recieved from my GM @AJWand AGM @Trillerhas been awesome. Just wanted to make sure I did a solid shoutout to them as well!

Edited by Subject056