Jason Argos Interview 2/16/2023

Insypher

Interviewer: Hello Jason, thank you for joining us today. You have had a pretty interesting journey in the world of hockey, particularly with your friendship with Tomas Sogaard. Can you tell us about how you two first met and how your friendship developed?

Jason Argos: Sure, I first met Tomas when he joined the Mexico City Kings of the VHLM during my second season with the team. We quickly bonded over our shared love for the game, but also found that we had a lot in common off the ice, like our shared love for fishing and the outdoors.

Interviewer: You and Tomas played on a few different teams together before being drafted by the Moscow City Menace. Can you tell us about those experiences and how they helped strengthen your friendship?

Jason Argos: Absolutely. When we played together on the Kings, I wasn't a rookie anymore, but it was still exciting to have a new teammate like Tomas. We had instant chemistry on the ice, which made playing together even more fun. He had a much different, and much better if I'm being honest, skillset than me, so he was able to help me improve my game in the areas in which I was not so comfortable. And then when we both played for the Istanbul Red Wolves of the VHLE, we were both living in a foreign country and dealing with language barriers and cultural differences, so we relied on each other for support. It definitely helped bring us even closer.

Interviewer: When you were both drafted by the Moscow City Menace, it must have been exciting to continue your careers together on a more competitive team.

Jason Argos: It was definitely exciting, but it was also a bit nerve-wracking because we were moving to a new country again. But having each other there made the transition a lot smoother. He actually helped me a bunch when I was learning some Russian. And playing for the Menace was a great experience because it was a highly competitive team and we were both able to grow as players.

Interviewer: After one season with the Menace, you were traded to the Los Angeles Stars, but Tomas stayed on the Menace. Can you talk about how your friendship has changed now that you're on different teams?

Jason Argos: Yeah, I was somewhat upset that they weren't able to keep me. I was hoping we could play together our whole careers, but I knew that would be unrealistic. Our friendship hasn't really changed that much, to be honest. We still talk all the time and catch up whenever we're in the same city. Of course, there's a bit of a competitive rivalry now that we're on different teams, but it's still a friendly rivalry. Sometimes I might seek him out intentionally and give him a big hit or two. We both want to see each other succeed and do well, even if it means our own team loses. At the end of the day, we're still good friends and that's what matters most.

Word Count: 511

Review:

Nice to see interviews and get to know the perspective from the players points of view and his friendship with Tomas. With this media spot though you should make spaces between each Paragraph as it reads like one big run-on sentence. I would also use a different color for either the interviewer or Jason so that it would stand out and be a lot easier to read. Adding a picture would also add that extra touch. Other then that was a good interview. Keep up the good work! 7/10