Sunday Bulletz 2/26

STZ

• Season is close to coming to an end. 7 more games until the end of the season. I’m pretty happy with how my player has performed - same with the team. It was kind of a quiet uneventful season when it comes to meeting many new people or really being engaged by the VHLM. Kinda just tune in for the sim and then check back out. I guess I have the draft to look forward to and hopefully make the jump to the VHL next season. Banking TPE all year can make things rather boring.
  • I’m surprised the season is concluding and I have not spoken to any VHL GMs regarding the draft or my player in any sense. I am interested as to where I go in the draft, but I think it would be in any team’s best interest to talk to me prior to the draft. I’m probably not going to be shy to test FA with this player unless I’m in a certain situation that I like.
  • personally, been pretty busy. I’m getting married in 2024 and we’ve been spending a lot of time planning that as it is going to be down south. We usually travel once or twice a year, but with a newborn we are likely going to be waiting until the wedding to take our next trip.

that’s it I guess…