Oliver Twists throws his hat back into the GM world

twists

Oliver Twists throws his hat back into the GM world

image.png.25a638449ad201cbcea49c21f14143bb.png

(Somewhere under a bridge, FL) - A rare sighting of AGM veteran Oliver Twists occurred today. He was last seen fleeing to "live with his people" under a bridge in Florida back in 2020. Upon rediscovery of Twists, he announced he was once again applying to be a GM/AGM of the VHLE. In a surprise turn of events, he's applied to AGM Rome and be the GM of either Stockholm or Istanbul. After briefly talking with Twists about his application, @thadthrasher said he had the "Greatest application ever". We know its a long shot for Twists to get either of the available positions, but he has more than enough experience to hold the title. Back in 2020 @Spartan committed himself to way too many things, and Twists had to constantly send the LVA lines in for him as his AGM. He's also AGM'd for Halifax, another VHLM team he forgot, and held a GM title at the World Junior Cup. Will Oliver Twists get a new AGM or GM position within the VHLE? Find out in the next week or so. 

• Commissioner
34 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I had a Mac ok, and Wine broke because of all the OS updates

Stop updating your OS so much, easy fix really.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Stop updating your OS so much, easy fix really.

It was on auto-update back then and I ended up having access to a windows laptop anyways. Part of it was just laziness too, and teaching a noob how to do lines was a benefit 😄

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

I had a Mac ok, and Wine broke because of all the OS updates

Imagine spending less on a laptop and having a better experience in the VHL