Expansion Teams That Have Never Traded With Other Teams

MubbleFubbles

So looking at the recent Prague/Malmo trade which had several pieces going reminded me of a league discussion thread and spreadsheet made by an absolute bag of shit member that tracked trade records from S1-49 and in that thread I was reminded that at the time of writing that, Quebec City (now Vancouver) and Toronto had not made a single trade with each other in the nineteen seasons since Quebec joined the league. So with the expansion franchises now having been in the league for close to that length of time (Moscow entering their 24th season, Malmo 23rd, DC and Prague 21st, London/LA/Chicago/Warsaw 16th), I figured I'd look into which franchises had yet to make a trade with one another.

Of the expansion teams, only the two teams that joined the league first in Moscow and Malmo have traded with every other team currently in the VHL. 

The only two original franchises that have not yet traded with every expansion franchise are Riga (who have yet to trade with Chicago) and Helsinki (who have yet to make a trade with Warsaw)

Both of the Season 68 expansion teams have yet to trade with one of the Season 73 North American expansion teams, with D.C still yet to trade with Chicago and Prague yet to trade with LA, however those are the only teams that DC and Prague have yet to trade with.

London has been the most diverse of the Season 73 expansion teams in their trade talks, they only need to make a trade with Los Angeles to have traded with every team.

Warsaw still have trades yet to make with Chicago and Helsinki, Los Angeles have not made a trade yet with Chicago, London and Prague and Chicago have traded with the least number of teams in the VHL, still without trades with D.C, LA, Riga and Warsaw. 

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

London has been the most diverse of the Season 73 expansion teams in their trade talks, they only need to make a trade with Los Angeles to have traded with every team.

@InstantRockstar I'm sure we can make something work!