Reflecting On My Season

Viper

Well, the VHLM season is over, and Andersson had a successful campaign. 

Andersson came into the VHLM later into the season, and he did not disappoint. Joining Ottawa, Andersson put up 49 points in 49 games, including 23 goals and 26 assists while being +9 on the season. This campaign was strong enough to bring Ottawa to the playoffs, along side his spectacular teammates, and even managed to bring home the cup in the process. Scoring 8 goals and 6 assists for 14 points in 17 playoff games, Ottawa took down their competition the entire postseason, and did so in convincing fashion. However, the playing part of my player is not what I will be focusing on necessarily, as I will be talking about my season as a whole. I was welcomed back to the VHL with open arms, and I am very happy that it went that way. The usual inactive jokes don't go away, but they are just jokes and from what I understand I am still wanted here in the VHL. Earlier on in the season, I got hired as the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM, which was absolutely amazing in continuing my motivation for the VHL, and I still have this job and it's going very well to this day. Vegas has accepted me with much ease and they made me feel at home right away. To add on to that, I have even met new people through my job in Vegas, which is always nice to see. I also was hired to be the GM of the Warriors in the Junior Showcase Tournament. Getting this job also meant a lot to me because now I could get GM experience as well as messing with lines and scouting players who have the potential to be good players to draft for the Aces in the upcoming VHLM draft. I also get a good feel for how to manage a locker room and how to keep players entertained, active, and welcomed. The upcoming VHL and VHLE draft has also brought a lot of eyes on Nils Andersson, and teams have sent interviews revolving my player and me as a user, and I feel like I have connected with many of the GMs and had strong interviews which will help me stand out in the draft and maybe jump a few spots after those interviews. My player has been earning at a great rate and shows no signs of slowing down any time soon, which will also help out my draft stock. At the end of the day, the VHL is a very good community and I am grateful that they have welcomed me back and I am proud to be back. My new player is doing quite well in the league, he may be able to dominate the league when my time comes, and I even have picked up a few GM/AGM jobs during my time back in the league which can help my resume for future jobs to come.

I think this is awesome!! It gives me hope that things will continue to go well for me, in spite of me having to leave like I did. I am REALLY glad you are the GM of the Warriors and I thank you for so quickly offering me a spot in the Showcase Tourny. It has helped me settle in better.

Keep up the great work!