Eagles excited for new season

Greg_Di

After a devastating playoff exit last season, Henry Eagles enters this season with a renewed sense of hope. 

Training has been going well and the team has been meshing well in the off-season training. Henry has really worked heavily on his defensive side of the game and hoping that will push him into the next level of player and finally get an individual award.

"I think my defense has been lacking over these last few seasons and that is what I focused my training on this season" Henry said "While I still think of myself as a sniper, I am now not a liability on the defensive side of the game. My two way game has greatly improved and I hope that makes me a valuable player on both ends of the ice for the Wolves"

Henry will be entering his 4th season in the VHL, he started with lots of hype going first overall but has not yet even been nominated for an award.

"Awards are always nice and I hope I can get one before I retired but the main focus is always to get the Wolves another cup " Henry continued " We have 1 but that is not enough, we need to get more and I think we have a few chances to get a few more before I hand them up"