Street Weekly, S40W3

scoop

Aiming for the playoff won't do much for the Eagles and it won't help my rebuild at all so making the playoff isn't my goal. I won't be worst then Davos so tanking will only makes the season boring for my team. I hope Cologne will actually start a winning streak so they can get over the Eagles easily. Things were set before the season, not completely, but some of it so. 

Aiming for the playoff won't do much for the Eagles and it won't help my rebuild at all so making the playoff isn't my goal. I won't be worst then Davos so tanking will only makes the season boring for my team. I hope Cologne will actually start a winning streak so they can get over the Eagles easily. Things were set before the season, not completely, but some of it so. 

Oh I understand, but I thank you and the Iron Eagles for giving me something to talk about. Honestly, I wish the VHL didn't have to be like that, where it's pretty much set at the beginning of the season whether you're competing or not, but for a team in your position, what's best is to do anything you can to move along in the rebuild.

• 3 weeks later...