Doktor Random Update (Yes, I still occasionally do these)

DoktorFunk

Had some family in town but I’m trying to be more active here!

1. Da Bears are off to an absolutely absurd start. I never imagined we would be this good this year, but I can’t say I’m exactly surprised. I just hope I don’t fuck up my build by adding too much into him.

2. Speaking of fucking up, my team in the NHL can no longer reach the playoffs. Feels bad man. I wonder how these playoffs are gonna shake out. I REALLY wonder if anyone can even come close to beating Boston.

3. Been working on a lot of music. That has been a CHORE. It’s been fun but god damn, we’ve had like three guitar players quit because they don’t want to do any of the promo work. What is it with people? There’s serious money to be made; you can’t just show up and expect to play guitar and nothing else. 

IDK man, life is hard. Hope everyone here is doing great!

10 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

Been working on a lot of music. That has been a CHORE. It’s been fun but god damn, we’ve had like three guitar players quit because they don’t want to do any of the promo work. What is it with people? There’s serious money to be made; you can’t just show up and expect to play guitar and nothing else. 

Damn guitar players. If I were better at it and in your area I’d help you out; the world needs real music. 

Good to see you still hanging in there and best of luck as always!