Mississauga Hounds AGM reveal !

When I posted the AGM thread almost 24 hours ago I already had 3 person in mind that I wished would apply. Well 5 person applied and these 3 persons all applied . It was obviously the best and the worst possible outcome...

It was an hard decision but I decided to take the same path the VHLM commish used when they choose me I quote "  love it when someone who's newer steps up to the plate and impresses us. Our newest Hounds GM has been very active as of late, comes in with multiple recommendations from those with VHLM experience, and we're really looking forward to seeing what he can do in his new role." 

Following this logic it is a first-gen, someone that surprised me and many other people I spoke with during S88 Draft scouting with their level activity. I had the chance to gm that person in the pro-am tournament and I enjoyed what I saw. I'm probably going to have to make another AGM post in like 4 months with the pace this person is going up the ladder but until then let's work on bringing home a founder's cup to Mississauga.

Spoiler

Before I reveal who it is, I have a story to tell. So yesterday while I was working on the server I thought about what type of person I was looking for in an AGM and I really wanted to give the chance to a first-gen. One in particular, I actually thought about messaging this person and offering them the job. I went to eat and when I came back I saw that person applied. 

Spoiler

@Subject056 i'm very pleased to name you new assistant general manager of the Mississauga Hounds. I'm excited to start this journey!

Thank you @vincentlg2007 for the kind words and new role! I enjoyed reading the story before the reveal 😊. Really excited for this position and looking forward to working along side you to help bring the Founders Cup to Mississauga! 🍻