Houston player ranking

comrade cat

HOU_bar.png

Houston is a great team with a bunch of great players so I wanted to rank them 

(by tpe earning stats and all that) 

so after being said and done lets begin.

Viktor Jensen @Advantage

Reason why he is number 1 is that his earning is amazing and is also scoring a ton probably the star player of the team with getting 13 goals and 12 assists and a ton of shots one of the better players in the league and on the team.

Joe Block @jblock3

For a dman first gen he is a great player with tons of assists and not many goals he is a player who will only grow to become better and tpe wise isn't bad for his first season his earning is pretty good if it wasn't for him Houston would most likely be out of playoff contending.

Kyle Toms @Ktoms22

a player with not a lot of tpe but can still do a ton his earning was good and is getting a good amount of points another good player of the team debatable if he is third but I think he should have it.

Erik Andersson @Ace

a real good right winger to balance the scoring 9 goals and 14 assists is one of the best on the team and I think he is another star of the team and can get better as he goes since he just started and he could become a real good vhl player.

Savaisk Tzesar @comrade cat

Recreate and had a rough start but as slowly started getting points more and shots while being a big left winger he has helped the team in hitting and scoring with 9 points which isn't good but his earning is what keeps him this high. 

ShaunYoungca @shaun1979

Real good scorer and could be an amazing piece to any team that he gets drafted by and has recently scored a ton.

Grunkle Stan-dingyyouup 

a player who hasn't really earned a lot and stayed in the M for a lot of seasons and he has got tons of points like a real good amount which makes it the reason why he is up in 6th

Devon Giguere @omniscius

well for a goalie hasn't earned much but for a rookie goalie he is a good one and I can say it my old player was a goalie hopefully when he comes back to activity he can earn his way to one of the top players in the draft.

Roy Krishna @aleks 

its almost like Grunkle stan-dingyyouup a player who updated alot but never really went up after that he just played for the m and he is doing well but really wished he would update and become a good VHL player.

Krill Kapizov @Kadens055

a newer player to the team and he hasn't been doing bad but earning would be a bit better but in all still a not bad player just unlucky sim luck really.

Tomas Zubrus @Zuby

a player who could have been real good but sadly stopped updating hopefully he comes back since his player right now is doing quite good for such a low tpe player.

that's it a bunch of amazing players doesn't even matter if you are near the bottom everyone on the team is still an important piece to the puzzle anyway gonna go to sleep probably.

Words: 569

Edited by comrade cat