Eagles picking up the pace

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles has started picking up the pace in the scoring race as he finished with 6 points in 2 games last night.

The 4th year player now has 15 goals and 19 assists for 34 points in 28 games. He leads his team in scoring and is just outside the top 10 in the league.

"This season is the season I wanted to have that breakout season and I think things are going well on the personal side" Henry said "Now we as a team just need to get better on the team side and start stringing together some wins. We have been off to a slow start but hopefully all the rust has been shaking off and we can start catching up on that wildcard spot"

Henry is also 4th in the league in shots and is on pace to set a personal best in this category as well.

"If you don't shoot you can't score right?" Henry laughed "My goal this year was to take more shots on net and it has been paying off well for me. Goals have been going in and when they don't go in there is usually a nice juciy rebound for my team-mates which has helped me rack up some assists"