Ep 2 of Wait, People Like This?

aimkin

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/aimee683/episodes/Jesse-v-Lachlan-and-a-Goat-for-a-Bot-e22npa6

I discuss Jesse's updates, the Jesse v Lachlan rivalry, the emergence of Goat Bot, and some personal updates at the end past the 15 minute mark.

loving this series!! you have such a nice flow to your words and you do an amazing job keeping the listener entertained (not that you have to try too hard). gonna be shaking my fist at you angrily every time we play each other but i can’t wait to see how the jesse/lachlan rivalries unfold. also loved the little DND/PC reference, i don’t know why i hadn’t made that connection sooner but this is basically hockey DND. 🤣 another fantastic listen and i’m glad you’ve got more free time now that tax season is over! can’t wait for the next cast.

Good stuff this week!  GOAT Bot with a mention, they will love that!  Glad tax season is over but it seems you are out of the frying pan and into the fire with the apartment move!  Moved last year and if anything, it is a fantastic was to REALLY figure out the things you need and don't need.  It sucks you have to do it so fast!  Great podcast, look forward to hearing the next one!