Hot Start for Eagles

Greg_Di

Goal Scorer Betting in the NHL - SmartBettingGuide.com

This might be the breakout season Henry was expecting as he is off to a hot start this season. While the Wolves have been off to a not so hot start, there is still playoff hope for the team if Henry continues playing the way he has.

Goals:

Henry currently leads the Wolves in goals with 17 in 30 games played and also sits at number 10 in the VHL scoring race. He is just 4 goals away from the leader Nils Godlander (at the time of writing this article). He is also on pace to set new personal bests in the goals category as last year he managed to net 37. He has been a scoring machine this season and his hard off-season work has seemed to paid off.

Shots:

Henry is also number 4 in the league in shots taken. He has vastly improved his offensive side of the game and has made a big point this season to take more shots on net when the opportunities present themselves. This has lead to more goals for the fourth year player but also has produced a steady amount of assists due to rebounds.

Assists:

While Henry has focused more on the scoring side of his game the assists still keep on coming. He currently sits with 19 assists in 30 games and if this pace continues can surpass his career high of 44 assists last season. While he has been more greedy this season with the puck; if he sees someone open he will feed them the puck or make sure to shoot a shot that will guarantee a rebound

36 points in 30 games for Henry this season and on pace to be his best producing season. In order to accomplish that goal, Henry, will need to continue playing at 100% the rest of the season. Motivation might play a factor in his scoring as the Wolves overall as a team aren't doing the best but if he is able to keep his motivation high and motivate his team; there is still a chance the Wolves will be playing playoff hockey at the end of the season.

Hits:

Henry is already at 112 hits this season and is just 2 away from his personal best of 114 which was achieved last season. Henry has been playing a more physical two way game this year and it has helped him on both ends of the ice. While scoring is always great; a good player cannot be a defensive liability.

"I think it's been a great season for me so far and I just want to continue playing at my peak " Henry said "This is probably the time I will be the most in shape for my career and the time I need to utilize to get those points. Our team has struggled this year but we are all still very motivated in the locker room and we all believe that we can still manage to at least make the wildcard spot. There is still lots of hockey to be played and alot of things can change from now until then"

Henry is hoping this season to finish in the top 10 for goals and points; we will follow closely and see how he fares closer to the end of the season.