🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #65🇦🇺

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #65 🇦🇺

april showers animation GIF by joeyahlbum

S88 VHL Index

G'day, everyone.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. We got a few very nice days in a row here for Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday was 30° and today will be 28° before we get a bunch of rain next week in Perth. Last weekend we check out the super Mario, Brother movie and yesterday we went to Kings Park down by Elizabeth Quay. I think today we might check out the bell power and royal mint. For the VHL, The Seattle Bears are still doing pretty good on the season. We have had some ups and downs, but that is OK. With that being said, let’s do some blabbing. 

• Seeing as it is already Sunday, I am going to skip out on the picture and Australian fact of the week so that I can do it next week and get a big media spot. I also am hoping that next week is the last full week that I have to wear the stupid fucking cast because I am over it.. I swear every time it breaks and it’s in my sleep too. 

• Seattle is playing very well, and we are at or always near the top of the conference. we suspected we would do this well heading into the season with how good our roster is. every single player is having a very good season, and it makes me very happy. i’m really hoping we continue to play like this as we head into the later half of the season. 
  • I have quenched my thirst for re-creating at the moment. my player is having a pretty decent season and I am about to start banking to fight off everything that’s about to come. I hopped onto the SHL and check out my player. I didn’t see him in the Sim, so I retired them. Turns out I was just scratched on New Orleans and they had plans to play next season. Oh well! I had been active for a few seasons now so I would prefer to re-create anyway and that way it also quenches my thirst on here. I created a new player, König Wolf. They are going to resemble a left-wing player that is similar to Leon Draisaitl. Who knows what the hell I’m going to do on there! Half the time I go active but I usually bring it hard at the start.