PTD

hedgehog337

For the first time in a long time I'm lost for words. I was just so close to claim a welfare and only having two more sim leagues kinda helped this cause. I do not know for how long it's gonna help me though. The time progresses as my thoughts about my place in simulation leagues. Sometimes I'm just wandering aimlessly through Riga streets with one thought on my mind. What am I even doing in sim leagues? I guess the post traveling depression or blues or wtf is that even called is a thing cause it's been so empty after I came back home. Driving courses, cinema, circus; none of these things helped me. I'm still empty. Now sitting here with yet another bottle of beer on side and being ready to take a cognac I brought from Albania to have a good sleep. The only hope left is the work. Maybe it will bring me back to life and restore my feelings towards sim leagues. Though for the latter part - do I even want that hope?

The worst part is it's has nothing to do with the performance of Riga. It's underwhelming, what more can I say. Multiple lines changes resulted in empty results. Just like me right now. I did another one like two days ago and I think I will not ever change these this season. It doesn't matter anyways. Sim decided to give us a luck last season and took this shit away in this one. I don't get it. Apparently buying players = doing fuck all these days. Oh wait, I'm wrong. Not even the first time everything goes to south when I'm buying. I guess buying is forbidden for me. Only bringing free agents like DeGrooth and be happy with it. Yeah, that will work. Just stamped this thought in my notebook. Sorry GM's I'm no longer buying stuff.

I don't even visit the team scoring or standings pages cause I have no interest really. I know Frenchman was tettering around PPG zone, but others were lower that mark. Clarke's luck is slowly declining and others are struggling to get that in the first place. I noticed Tucker has been brought to light again, but of course no win streak followed. That pretty much means everything here. Sim has no plans for us now. Torq having a huge drop in production having me looking at this with the ''are you serious'' face. Weaver having struggles to get back to his last season form. All in all, this season is describing me to the fullest. I went [to] south and the team performance went the same way right from the get go. Then I came back with the PTD and the team continues to perform empty games like not scoring at all. Now I'm floating around for a hope for something....the team has the same idea. Time will tell if this was just tough period. I think by the trade deadline it will be known.

Specifically for @Spartan - AK is aight and I want more thank you very much.

That's it and I'm out.