Jensen Not Standing Out; Unconcerned about Draft Status

Advantage

Jensen Not Standing Out with Individual Play; Not Concerned about Draft Status

It has not necessarily been the draft year that Viktor Jensen was expecting to have when he was selected second overall by the Houston Bulls. The forward has a respectable but unspectacular 37 points in 36 games with a team leading 20 goals. While these are good numbers, a lot has been made that he hasn't been able to create a lot of offense for himself and he has benefited from playing with some better all around players. Additionally, he hasn't had the impact in the face-off dot that he was expecting to have. 

"I definitely expected him to be a more impactful 200 foot player. He's good and he will go high, but I don't think he's been as impressive as some hoped he'd be." - VHL Scout

Jensen has shown a fair amount of confidence though in his second season in the VHLM, and his first with the Bulls. And when pressed by the media on whether he is concerned about slipping in the draft like some analysts are thinking he may, Jensen showed little concern, "I don't think I really am focused on anything but helping this team win. It's a boring take but I don't care about my draft status. The way I see it, if I do my job and help my team win, my draft status will probably take care of itself."

- 240 Words 

PS: sorry really high and doing it on phone, hope it's ok