Another Logan and Izumi story

(Again idk what to call this)

"Welcome home honey" Izumi, Logan Foley's longtime fiance, says as he walks into their condo in Stockholm"I am making us some Sushi, my mom's recipe"

"That sounds great honey." Logan says as he walks past her and into the bathroom"I am sorry that I can't talk, but I need to look at this bloody nose"

"Bloody nose?!" Izumi exclaims as she walks past him. He had gotten a noticable cut on the bridge of his nose that is being covered by a bandage, and it looked like it hurt a lot. "What happened? Were you attacked by anyone?"

"No I got checked pretty badly bear the end of our game, and they did thier best to help it heal. Crap it hurts"

"Well it is going to hurt Logan" Izumi says sympatheticly "doesn't look broken though at least, so that is good"

"Yeah I got that to be thankful for, as we need me to be able to play the upcoming games. We were in first, but it seems like we have fallen into the middle of the pack unfortunately. I think we can catch Geneva if we keep doing our best though" He takes another look at the cut "another food thing is that the team doctor said it would not need stitches so I dodged a bullet right there"

"Yeah, I once got a worse cut while I was biking and landed into a spiky bush when I was 13" Izumi shudders a bit "I can still remember how much that hurt"

"How did you land into a bush though?" Logan asks, curious "it seems like it would have been you losing control of the bike or something like that"

"I wanted to see if I could jump past the bush" Izumi sighs "I almost succeeded, but the wheel of the bike just caught the bush and sent me right into it. Pulling all the big spikes out of me was rather unpleasant"

"Ok we should probably talk somehing else rather then injuries." Logan says, cringing a bit while Izumi nods "got any new big stories you are working on in the sports world?"

"Oh! I am working on a story about an amateur street youth hockey league" Izumi smiles "not exactly a big story, however it is nice to talk to those kids who may be future VHL stars at some point"

"That does sound great. Seeing thier names in the magazines will make those kids say, I know that it did for me way back when" Logan smiles, then looks at Izumi a bit suspiciously "by the way, I did hear from a co-worker of yours that you mentioned that we are going to get married to everyone in the office"

"What?! Was it Misty?" Izumi asks, to which Logan nods "ugh that gossiper I swear!" She then sighs "However, I just figured that everyone will figure it out sooner or later" she puts a hand on his shoulder "we still are going to get married in your home town of Long Island, right?"

"In that small building by the lake near my childhood home, yes"

"Then we will do our best to still make it as private as we can. Besides, it's hard to hide the ring"

"Yeah I guess you're right." Logan says as he hugs her "just be a bit careful who you tell. Anyways, let's start on this sushi!"

"About to start on it now!"