Short Q&A regarding my recreate

jhatty8

Why did you decide to recreate?

I've had quite a few failed attempts at this, but I still want to have a somewhat successful VHL career where I max earn for most of the time, and I don't want to start off strong and burnout again. The VHL community is pretty cool and, although I am not really a fan of hockey, I want to try out this sim league for real.

What are your plans for earning?

Like I said, max earning is always the goal. This VHL.com will put me at 12 for the week and I'll be staying on top of all the TPE things. Hopefully all of my past players won't dissuade GMs from picking me. I am not planning on creating again in the SBA (my longtime main league) for a while, so I will be able to better devote myself here.

Why did you pick the name Xiver Zilla?

Shouting out two young and up and coming artists. They're gonna run the game in a decade 💯

Why did you sign with the Marlins?

There are only two open teams left and Fonz told me to go with San Diego over Mississauga so I did. I think it was a good decision.

You had the choice between in my opinion the 2 best spots in the league! While I would have liked to have you in Mississauga, San Diego is a fantastic team environment and i'm sure you'll find your place there !