Eagles closing in on career high

Greg_Di

Henry Eagles has been a scoring threat this season and he is closing in on a new career high in goals. Last season that number was set at 37 goals. This season with 13 games left, Henry sits at 34 goals.

" I think I can hit 40 or so this season so I should be able to beat my previous record" Henry said " I was hoping to be in the top 3 in goals this season in the league and I am closing in on that as well. I just need to make sure to keep putting the puck in the net. It would be a great goal for me to reach and I will be working hard on that end of the game"

Henry has really stepped up his game on both ends of the ice this season. He has played more physical setting a career high of 201 hits so far compared to his last career high of 114

"I put on some extra muscle this off-season and started to throw around my body to help on the defensive side of the game " Henry continued " I think this has helped opened up my game and I can give myself more space on the ice but as well contribute more on the defensive side of the game, I am happy with how my season has gone so far and hopefully we can continue to showcase our play down the stretch in the playoffs"