OG the Original Gauthier

fonziGG

Olivier Gauthier here today and I was just thinking. I am the OG. I'm from Quebec, I love hockey and I'm in love with the coa coa. I am the OG. The Original Gangsta. THE Olivier Gauthier or as @Fradin99 calls me, Gaut.

Usually, I'm used to the nickname, Gauter but I'll take Gaut. Makes me sound like Goat and I like to eat Goat on occasion. On a more serious note, the Marlins have been fucking insanely brilliant. I love it so much. Every player has grown a hair on their nut and balled the fuck up. We brought intensity, energy, and urgency in every single shift. The boys deserve the well-due rest and charge.

We are already mentally preparing for our next opponent. Whoever the fuck that is? I think it's Mexico City or some shit. They probably suck ass. Between an MVP-performing player in Sjin, a rock star defender in Fradin, and a dude who is ok in net like me. I think we could make some noise during these playoffs. I also love watching playoff hockey so we've all been scouting these teams before and after games.

We're already on to the next opponent and we're laser-focused, as I've been saying. I expect some teams to make these playoffs exciting and fun. We know the next round is gonna be hard and we're not going to take any team easily. We need to focus and we need to focus hard. It's time we dominate for San Diego and the fans.