(S90) C - Carl Junior, TPE: 42

cejayz

Hey Cejayz!

I'm Faly, the GM for the Steel in the upcoming Junior Showcase Tournament!

I'm here to tell you to come join up with the Steel and win a tourney with us. We're going to bring a competitive environment to the tournament, but also a good place to learn how to navigate the VHL and all the ways to build your player from the ground up.

To join up with the Steel, quote this message and reply with #STEELSTRONG

Hey @cejayz!

Welcome to the VHL! We would love to get you into some action right away and the Warriors have a spot for you. We have the best GM and a goated AGM who can help you learn the ropes of this league while also asserting our dominance on all other Junior Showcase teams. 

Just quote this offer with a #warriors and we will get you on the roster asap!

4 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Hey @cejayz!

Welcome to the VHL! We would love to get you into some action right away and the Warriors have a spot for you. We have the best GM and a goated AGM who can help you learn the ropes of this league while also asserting our dominance on all other Junior Showcase teams. 

Just quote this offer with a #warriors and we will get you on the roster asap!

This was a very tough decision, but this spring Carl Junior will play for Warriors in the Junior Showcase Tournament

#warriors

4 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

hello @cejayz I am the Brigade agm and we are like the best team you know and like we need you to be even better to crush the other team you know like you plus us equal trophy 

BRIGADER