Jensen's VHLM Career Ends in Disappointment

Advantage

Jensen's VHLM Career Ends in Disappointment

The Houston Bulls sadly were defeated in a sweep by the San Diego Marlins, in the first round of the VHLM Playoffs.  Despite a couple of tight games, the Bulls ultimately just fell short in every regard, with a lot of criticism being played on some of the star players who didn't show up; most notably Viktor Jensen.  During the End of the Year Press Conference, Viktor Jensen spoke on many topics including his preparation for the off-season, expectations for the VHL Draft, but most notably he answered a question regarding his play in the playoffs and whether this is a concerning trend or not.

"I don't know what I am supposed to say.  I definitely didn't play up to my own expectations as I know I need to be getting on the scoresheet every night, but frankly I just wasn't good enough.  Credit to San Diego for playing really well as they stifled us quite effectively, but I know I didn't step up.  I'm really frustrated after last season where I basically did nothing in five games, and I feel like I really only had an impact in Game 4 and basically had no effect in the first three."

Jensen, clearly taking it hard, has recorded just 2 points in 9 career VHLM Playoff Games and while many have pointed out to his first run with Mississauga being when he was playing more limited minutes as a less developed player, it's pretty hard to defend him after being one of the more effective goal scorers all season long in the VHLM.

"