Rex Wolffe Gregor could be on the move

oilmandan

At the conclusion of this VHL season, Rex Wolffe Gregor will be hitting free agency. This will be his first shot at free agency as well as the first time in the OilMan Sports Agency’s history that a player goes fully to picking their own destiny. 

This isn’t a slight on the Malmo franchise, they helped him have a very solid offensive season and there is a possibility Rex does go back there, but with this likely being the final player coming out of the agency, we are being a tad more selective on our final career. 

For the GMs in the VHL, I don’t have many wants for this player, other than a chance to win a few championships going out. Not really interested in rebuilding as it can be easy to lose half your career attempting to make the playoffs. No need for any high salary either, the VHL has done a good job at making money so useless in some aspects that it’s an afterthought. Let us buy tpe like everywhere else! 

Any interest in my player can be directed to my DMs here or on discord oilmandan#5140. Or Rex can go quietly into the night and retire if there is no appetite for his services