Eagles prepping for season ahead

Greg_Di

The season may have already ended for Henry Eagles and the Wolves but the player who will be entering his 5th season in the VHL has already started working towards getting better for next season.

"My training never stops, I barely take any time off in the off-season as I want to ensure I keep getting better" Henry says "and with the 5th season being my last before this old age regression thing kicks in, I need to ensure I am training as much as I can to counter-act that"

The Wolves will have an interesting off-season and season ahead as the team needs to decide if they can compete with the core they have or if they will need to rebuild

"If I was in Management, I would say that we still have the team to win it. With a key off-season signing and maybe a trade or two we can be back in the playoff next season" Henry says "But I am not management and once they are ready they will let us players know. I have full faith in the management team in whatever way they go and am excited to see how that plays out. Either way it should be a great off-season for the Wolves"