Oven Surprise Addition To Team Asia

Doomsday

Oven Surprise Addition To Team Asia

OHL Playoffs: Steelheads beat Petes, advance to league final

MISSISSAUGA - A busy off-season for Hungarian defensemen YaBoi Oven is about to get a little busier. Despite playing in both the Victory ProAm Tournament and the Junior Showcase Tournament, along with preparing for the Season 89 VHLM Dispersal Draft, news broke yesterday that Kris Rice, the General Manager of Team Asia in the World Junior Classic, has selected Oven for the team as they look to complete their roster for the upcoming tournament.

"It was a big shock to me, personally," Oven stated to reporters after the announcement. "I wasn't expecting to be playing in this tournament until next off-season, but I got the call from Mr. Rice to play this season already. It's very exciting and I can't wait to represent Hungary for the first time as a VHL player."

It will be a big test for Oven, who will move from being one of the top eligible prospects in the upcoming VHLM Dispersal Draft to playing against VHLE players and VHL rookies in what will be his toughest competition yet.

"It's going to be a big challenge for sure," Oven continued, "but I'm confident in my abilities. I'm being given an opportunity that most players at this stage of their career don't get, and I'm going to get everything I can out of this experience."

Jethro Novacek is a writer for the MSFL Times, the premium purveyor of simulation sports news. He enjoys donating boxes of crayons to disadvantaged Marines, going camel-back riding, and designing a helmet that will allow Tua Tagovailoa to survive the upcoming NFL season.