Claimed:I was out of ideas

kikish18

Effort: 2/2 - Lots of stuff done here, full marks for effort.

Look: 2.25/3 - I like the render blending here but sadly it really doesn't blend into the background at all. Try to keep more of a consistent colour scheme. The blue to orange/red kinda throws it off. For the text, try to pull it in a bit closer to the render, and usually it's flows better when there's less text, maybe just a name, or at least keep it a bit more even. Keep up the good work though, you've got great style.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yep

Total: 5.25/6

Effort: 2/2 - Easy 2 here, looks like you put a good amount of work into this.

Look: 2.25/3 - I agree with Jackim. While the stock work and effects on the render are nice, I'd suggest changing the rest of the effects to be a more bluish color to match it. Also, hockey rinks don't generally work as a good background - I used to use stadiums as the background a lot when I was first getting into graphics, and it didn't look too good. For text, I do agree that simpler main text is usually better (you can make the effects/smaller text more detailed if you want), but if you do want text with more words, I'd suggest looking at the work of someone on this site like Noah for inspiration - particularly something like this sig. (He made a lot more similar to that style, but they were on the previous site that was lost.)

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.25/6

FINAL GRADE: 5/6

• 2 weeks later...