AmEN! - Bring Me the Horizon

Spartan

image.png

As of yesterday, I have GM'd the Moscow Menace for 12 seasons. That's 2 years and about 2 months. Today I just happened to look at the GM stats for Moscow thinking I'd probably be somewhere around @Victor's tenure, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I have exactly matched the old geezer for tenure length. So what better to do than to compare us two as GMs, the teacher (of sorts) and the prodigy (I'm stretching it here).

As the table above shows, I'm simply better than Victor in every aspect of the regular season. My win % is better at all levels, regulation, overtime and shootout. I enjoyed the meta era of high scoring so my GF is significantly higher, but somehow the GA is just 7 goals apart. So defensively I suppose we were a bit better, but I never had to take over Moscow as an expansion franchise as Victor did in the S60's.

image.png

This is where it gets painful for me. Pretty much still better in the playoffs, a better W/L ratio, GF/GA ratio and more playoff appearances/games played. But as we all know, I have no cup wins. Victor has 1. Not much better but I'd be happy with 1, so he gets the better of me there. At this point, it's not an accomplishment for anyone to have more cups than me. Fuck off.

I'd break down awards earned for the franchise as well, but the insane Moscow stretch from S74-S76 easily puts that into Victor's hands. 24 earned for Moscow under my tenure (before S88 awards are voted on), 41 under Victor's tenure with an insane 21 during that S74-S76 time period. Between Mikko Lahtinen and Roque Davis with some sprinkles of Jacob Tonn and Vladimir Pavlov, Victor's lead on Moscow awards was basically entrenched firmly.

image.png

And the final thing of stats I can find, we're nearly pretty even on trades too. 50 for Victor, 56 for me. Turns out I just made playoffs one more time than he did, but my playoff streak is longer than his ever was with Moscow since we've made it 9 consecutive seasons now (I think). And he has 1 more top GM award than I do. Such is life. 

TL;DR: I win more games in playoffs/regular season but he wins more awards (Lahtinen carried) and cups (by 1).

9 hours ago, Spartan said:

At this point, it's not an accomplishment for anyone to have more cups than me. Fuck off.

Haha I now have more than you, I think, that's what you get for making Dil adopt me as his son