Moscow Logo thing

Moon

Review:

Nice graphic for Moscow! I like the grittiness of the BG and the contrast of the yellow on the darker BG. The logo and text placement are laid out well and the layout of the logo with the city in the BG looks good. The glow around the logo and text helps make them stand out on the BG. The font of the text works for this image and the sizing is done right. I feel like the noise in the glow of the text is a bit too much for myself but that is just my taste and probably differs for others. Really like what you've done with this. Nice work - 9/10

Edited by Subject056

58 minutes ago, Subject056 said:

Review:

Nice graphic for Moscow! I like the grittiness of the BG and the contrast of the yellow on the darker BG. The logo and text placement are laid out well and the layout of the logo with the city in the BG looks good. The glow around the logo and text helps make them stand out on the BG. The font of the text works for this image and the sizing is done right. I feel like the noise in the glow of the text is a bit too much for myself but that is just my taste and probably differs for others. Really like what you've done with this. Nice work - 9/10

Ty :)

The wood grain background was an excellent choice to fade in with the city skyline. The grainy, gritty texture around the bottom text gives it that painted feel which I think really ties in what it's supposed to be, homemade art. You've outdone yourself on this one Mooner. You did very well at keeping the logo parallel to the towers and split the name at an excellent spot. The only way I could offer any improvement here is maybe adding a nonspecific player in the background unless of course you were going for a 'less is more' approach in which case you've knocked that ball out of the park. Very well done Mooner. 

Review: I really like this graphic the wood background gives it a rustic look that just really works well with the logo. The contrast wit the yellow and the dark background really makes the logo pop and makes it the star of the show and the first thing you see and as you look at it more you start to notice the excellent detail in the background that really completes the image. Really well done! I think the only thing i would change is the glow behind the words as its a bit much in my opinion. Great work 9.2/10