Part 5 cant remeber what i made long time no see of that part

Boaty

Next Day Aurora Skylight things about her love and her relationship with her dad why she loves him as a dad and as a father even he came late in her life, Even he was not on her peewee team watching her, or middelschool, or high school, even the university that she involved. She still feels the love of him as a dad.

She ate her break fast and when out to Halifax training ground, she greets everyone and went on to train.

Shawn looked ad the ice and looked close to Aurora, and said you know paard Your daughter let me think of someone. And Paard just nicked and watch her train.

Bryn yrwn: Everyone we're going to start the training defense you go with Defensive coach Shawn glade, and the centers, wingers, goalies, go with me, and we're going to train hard so LETS GO!

Bryn yrwn: okay you guys will shoot the puck ad the goalie and try to score, Goalie don't let a puck in.

Aurora Skylight was shooting the pucks but nothing when in, even the other guys' puck went not in.

Cocky Halifax player that thinks he is cool: Why did you not play like this in the play-offs loser

Team was laughing Aurora was mad and said why didn't you score more.

Team: Ooooo

And a brawl was out the team try to stop, and it Luckily did.

After the training bryn ask Aurora if she needs to come to the office.

Aurora when to the office 

Aurora:WHAT

Shawn:Why were you mad

Bryn and paard: yes why

Aurora: he was a Fing asshole he doesn't belong to play hockey

Aurora left with anger slam the door and change and went to the locker room after the boys.

Shawn:She is like you paard every way with her personal tie passive aggressive mostly, but sometime’s physical.

Paard: nah she isn't she is not that like me, I was a rebel.

Bryn: she is like you bud

Paard: F u fing guys

Shawn and Bryn: told ya

Paard: I see it my self now SHIT!

Aurora later in the day need it to go home and put her make up on for the VHLM draft news

Reporter: so Aurora skylight in the draft hype for you people thought first you are going to be a good 4 round picks of your university career and not a U18 league

Aurora:yes what do you mean by that

Reporter:because now if your good season and okay play off run you skyrocket the draft place.

Aurora:Uhm nah I don't think, so there are a lot of other great players, in the VHLM draft class of 89/90

Reporter: thanks for you're time Aurora Skylight was nice talking

Aurora:THX with you to

Next Day in training

Shawn:AURORA! Here is our new psychologists, just for your anger issues 

Aurora:WHAT NO I DON'T NEED IT REALLY 

And she when on training after training she went to Shawn

Aurora:Next season I'm maybe not going here because its basically 1/8 opportunity I join Halifax even if I love it here my hometown.

When she was home that Day she looked ad her mailbox and saw a letter.

I'm Skating on Ice, woooah

And doesn't it feel good!

While singing

And she saw a letter of her mom and see whent back to her appartement. And read the note.

My dear dochter im secretley daling youre father paard and i hope youre okay with that, I just wanna say keep it a secret but i first wanna know if youre okay with it because, Youre my lil acedent and i love you, He wanna contect me first than we talked and talked, than the next time he kissed me than we dating again, and now were a couple i hope youre not mad about it.

Love you mom

Aurora Skylight was confused what she just read,

What wil she do next

666 words