Tradeded

Xflexz

I have been traded! Some would hate to be traded but I see it as a fun new experience and an opportunity to be a star for a new team. The goal is to play so well that people look back at it and debate who won it. I enjoyed my time in Vancouver and won the cup with them but they were having cap issues which is understandable and they needed to shed some cap. I get to start in Canada but move all the way to the other side to Toronto. I only know a little about them but I have heard they are on the rise and maybe I can help bring them into a playoff spot this coming season. My personal goals stay the same in being a shot-blocking machine. I shouldn't have many problems making friends with the goalie with my play style. Let's go Toronto!!!

Always tough to see a player traded consider it felt like we grew up together in Vancouver, always locked together since I was traded to the team from New York. Yes, You have the right idea about being traded, fun, scare, interest but you can all prove the team that traded you wrong. That being said we have a big hole on the back-end to fill in Vancouver and thank you for being such a great team mate. We won a cup together and you will always be a member of the pack!!

wolf GIF