Turning the Page

Steve

Time to make a new player. I have enjoyed the players I have made in the past and I hope my new center, Axle Gunner, will do as well as Merrick. At the time of this article, I am just trying to get things in order then I will focus on the limited TPE I have to make a starter build. I think he will do well after a few updates. Being back in the “M” is going to be fun. I have met several new friends when I have made a new player and join a new team. I hope I pick an active team and Axle can contribute.

Max had a good career and will play his 8th season with Riga, unless he is traded. He had a good overall career that includes a cup when he was on the Seattle team. He played with Malmo and had a blast there. Having career highs and I must say it was a fun time there.

The beginning of a new adventure is fun and scary at the same time. You just never know if you are making a winner or a busted player. I think that's part of the whole VHL experience. Good, bad or indifferent, I think this new player will be my best.