Hello Europe - Shubham Anand

Will3

download.jpeg.3c60b4433ba620ce2ec0b435bf22667b.jpeg

The Quest Begins

The draft begins and the question that has plagued his mind for the past few months will soon be answered. "Where will I play ice hockey next season?" He is very excited to have this question answered. The first round passes with no answer and excitement turn to annoyance. Then the second round passes and annoyance turns to frustration. Finally in the middle of third round, with the twenty-first pick of the draft,  the question is at long last answered. "I am going to Vasteras". However with that answer comes a storm of doubt and fear. "How could have this have happened?" Why did no VHLE gm or agm reach out to me?" "Did they not see my great play for the Marlins or with the Steel?" Was I wrong in joining the VHL in the first place?" "Should I have stuck with cricket when I was young?"  "Am I really that bad of a ice hockey player?" Amidst this chorus of questions, one voice rises above all the noise and resoundingly responded in anger, "No! You are not the one who is wrong! Those fools who manage the teams are the ones that are wrong! Do not stop until they know for sure how wrong they are!" He ponders this cry for justice and says to himself "I will." Then, he gets to work. He know it will be hard path going forward but now he has something to prove and that should scare everyone of his foes to death.

Vasteras, I, Shubham Anand, am coming to Europe. And you now have a front row seat to see a man on a quest for vengeance against those who doubted him. I will become the doom to all of those that underestimated me. I am going to score, I am going to pass, I am going to dangle, I am going to defend and I do all of this until I have victory. And I will not be alone. I have my GFF (goon friend forever) Fradin McGryer to watch my back. And we have a host of young players, some of the best of the S89 draft class,  ready to take over this league and do something that has not happened since the VHLE was a new creation, bring the Renaissance Cup back home to Vasteras. VHLE, you have been warned. The only thing you have to fear is me.

Edited by Will3