One of many

VattghernCZ

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Super nice render. Even though the text is very large, the focal point is the render. That's sometimes hard to do with this style of graphics. I like the feel of this project and it shows off your skills. I would say the text is the only thing I think could have been done differently. Maybe just a little smaller and use more than one font. That's just nitpicking. I like this graphic as it looks like it took your a bit of time to do. the background boarder fits the design well. Great job

9/10

Review: I really like the way this turned out! Probably my favorite part of this graphic has to be the background, I really like the misty forest mountain vibe it really adds so much to this image! The text is very nice as well as it mixes well with your player's jersey and really works well with your background choice. Although i do think that it does not need to be as big as its almost the main part of the image. 

Overall i really like the vibe of this image and if you want to do one for me that would be awesome! 

Rating: 9.2/10