Stan Par

Viper

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Interesting effects you have going on with this graphic. Has that frosted glass look and I really like the results. The balance is off slightly but not bad. I really like the logo on the render and the background. I am assuming the lack of contrast is a design choice as the render's face blends into the background. I think the noise really makes this graphic work. The text is working but I think the font combo could be better. I struggle with text all the time so this isn't a big deal. Great job overall.

9/10

Graphic Review:

I like the placement of the player and the shades used to separate the player and the background.  The face is perfect for @dylanjj37 and his approach to hockey.  “Dont mess with Stan Par.”  I like the colors you used that bring out the simplicity of this graphic.  The jersey being the most clear and the sight distortion above the jersey adds to the graphic.  

The signature font size is appropriate as it doesn’t dominate the graphic but its big enough to identify the player.  The choice of font for the last name caused me to take a second glance to the name, as at first glance it looks like “PCAR” but then its just a fancy “A”.  I also like that you included the player number below the signature.  

It’s obvious that you have a talent doing graphics and this graphic is an example of the quality of graphics you are capable of doing.  

Score 9.5/10

Viper my fearless leader i never knew you made graphics! I like this graphic quite a bit! One of my favorite parts is the very faint Saskatoon Wild logo in the top right corner. I also like the font choice for the player name it adds a bit more style to the image. The one thing im not that big of a fan of is the effect you put on the image just a personal thing as im not a big fan of the fuzzy kind of effect. 

I would love a image of my own one day if you ever feel like it! 

Rating: 8.7/10