WSS: Severus Targaryen Report

A30C8447-AB93-4818-9CB8-EED14E0989A6.webp.df93f20951184c88a747fcbd9c780471.webp

WSS: Let me start this off by saying we’re in for something incredibly special.  Is anyone else here getting season 67 vibes? Was it season 67? That’s the draft where I drafted Funk, Greene, Sundqvist, Hogan and many more to start what is still today. The season 90 draft is shaping up to be the most dominant draft. We have seen since season 67 and there’s still time for it to become even better. Just when I thought it was already really good and myself and Rory were joining the cast, next thing, you know there’s more recreates coming into the mix. This draft is going to be super good, and the fact that Severus Targaryen is adding their name into the mix just adds fuel to the fire that is going to explode with VHLM prospect hype! Targaryen is like no dragon we’ve seen before in the VHLM. I strongly believe that they’re gonna have a very good career and this season with Houston is going to kick that off. Let us take a look at the Dragon D’NUTZ! 

WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT THE DRAGON?

There is plenty to be said of what is good about the dragon. The list can go on and on and on of things that were impressed about when it comes to either who the dragon is as a person or who Severus Targaryen is as a player on the ice. With that being said, we are going to give you a little list of their traits and characteristics that we believe will bring success to their clubs that draft them. 

1. Has Dragons and family has Dragons. When they were born, so was a dragon.  This dragon and Severus Targaryen have bonded for life and are in many ways connected. Do you really want to turn your back to this??

2. Blonde. They do say blondes have more fun! That’s not wrong. I mean, come on! They have a damn dragon. They’re blonde. Does it get any better?

3. Scoring Goals. They really like the score goals or, like the Targaryen family likes to say it, scoring dragon eggs.

5A720A9C-6519-4F0A-8EB0-329F79BDCD8C.jpeg.5f5a83c20693e8a758e37b5d7ffee380.jpeg

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THEM?

1. To have a Dragon. Their family also has dragons. So just expect dragons to be around. Also dragon attire is going to be everywhere. Dragon masks, hats, horns, fire this and fire that. DRAGONS. 

2. Potential blonde hair on your clothing when you get home to your missus and that think you were with another girl despite actually being with your blonde, male, hockey player from Westeros. 

3. Goals

Season 1 Fire GIF by Game of Thrones

Edited by Banackock