Did the Samurais use welfare to get good?

jRuutu

As I was looking around the league before deciding whether I should end my little break away from VHL, I was positively surprised that VHLE, the home for inactive and welfare users, is under public criticism. This is music to my ears as I believe the league is moving in the right direction when they are throwing the clickers off the boat and into the sea. It is time to see who can swim and who can not. I strongly believe the next step should be to look into VHLM and see whether it could be deleted as well.

VHL should be a league where only the strongest will survive. VHL should be a league where you will ever truly reach the top if you donate to the league and work your ass off. Life in the real world is simply too easy. VHL is a place of learning. Therefore, VHL has the responsibility to teach the members who roam around in VHL the importance of hard work and how important it is to keep your head up when facing tough times.

Too many users in VHL are sitting on the boat and eating oranges when the rest of the league is busy rowing. Even in the times of AI and programs/apps that will write text for you, some are too lazy to use them, they much rather use welfare provided by VHL. That is unacceptable. These members need to be taught a lesson and that lesson is; VHL is only for those who put in the work and donate. If you are not able to register for a few AI programs and cheat, you have no place in VHL or anywhere on the internet. You should get back to the comfort of your real life where you can coast it and dedicate your life to pleasure.
VHL is serious business, it is time we demand more from each other and give VHL the respect it deserves; by working hard and donating.

If and when VHL and VHLM are deleted, that will bring a big change to many things. One is; what happens to the recently created players who are now facing the challenge of playing against players with over 1000TPE more than they have. On the surface that might seem like a terrible idea, but I would like to remind you about the importance of shame. Back in the day in Japan, the Samurais lived their life avoiding doing anything shameful. If a Samurai brought shame to themselves or others around them; they would often end their lives. Now, I am not saying VHL users should end it if they bring shame to themselves or their team, but I think getting your ass kicked by a superstar is a nice way to put some fire under your step. It will hurt at first, but you will either get good or keep getting your ass kicked, that is what VHL should be all about. VHL should be about hard work and dedication. Not doing your best should result in poor results, unlike in real life.

I am excited to see the high quality content you put out to ensure that you aren't seen as a slacker who doesn't know how to step up their game.  After a break I can only assume you won't be rehashing old ideas!