Wann Kerr starstruck by the thew teammates

VattghernCZ

This offseason saw the Wolves making some major moves to bolster their roster. Along with other assets, a steady defenseman Jimmy MacElroy @Xflexz and a promising young blueliner Jens Lekman @Bobcat fell victims to bringing in star power in form of a returning former Wolves captain Nico Pearce @Spartan  and a perennial Jake Wylde Trophy frontrunner Brian Payne @Scurvy.

eZWHc6U_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

"I was watching the Wolves while I was playing in Rome, seeing Nico leading the team and thinking f**k me, I can't wait to play with this guy. That's just the aura around him, people want to be his teammates and follow him. Obviously I was disappointed to see him leave before I've even joined the team. But now he's back. It's hard to process this, I guess wishes sometimes do come true," said the young-ish center about Pearce's return.

EkYRIMn_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Despite saying goodbye to a teammate of four years, Wann Kerr is among the players most excited about the new arrivals. "Brian is the type of a tough defender that could help us especially in the postseason. He's also a favorite player of my son. A smart kid from Greenland we've adopted this Summer, he's 7 and already a better skater than I am! I was actually waiting at the airport with the kid for Brian's arrival, so he could get a photo with Brian and an autograph. I think Brian has officially turned him into a future VHL player, look out for his name in S96 draft!"