Hello Europe - Ronald Johnson MacWallace III

RJMW

HELLO EUROPE, I'M BACK!

Untitled.jpg.bd41bddccab4f278234aaf87c17c41e6.jpg

Ronald Johnson MacWallace III

After dominating in Europe's youth leagues I left to go improve my game in North America, but guess what Europe... I'm back!

As you may know (and you should) I am Scotland's finest ice hockey player, I played my whole life in Europe before heading over to the VHLM where I played in the warm desert of Las Vegas. As much as I love the desert I knew I would have to return to Europe to take the next step in my career. When I declared for the draft I was nervous I would have to go play in a city like Vasteras... When I saw I was drafted by the Istanbul Red Wolves, a team with amazing leadership and management, I was thrilled!

But there was one major event before the draft... The World Junior Championship! I'll keep this quick since it is a little off topic but... I lost in the finals to my own continent and vow to get revenge by dominating them in Europe.

In the off-season, before heading to Istanbul I spent countless days in Las Vegas working with some great coaches there. If I'm being honest I had and still have full confidence in my scoring and playmaking abilities which is why the main focus of my off-season work was the defensive side of my game and especially working on my faceoffs.

Landed in Istanbul fully ready to start the season, from playing ice hockey versus sheep, all the way to this moment. Heading into the season, looking at the roster around me, I can't help but feel excited. After some hard work in the off-season, I find out I'm set to start the first run of games on the 1st line, I know there are great players on my team who deserve the minutes just as much as me which is why I also know how hard I'm gonna have to work this season.

The first 4 games have gone by as I write this, we are off to a hot start beating my least favourite city in Sweden, Vasteras, 3 times and with some better competition coming up I can't help but feel nervous. Some of my teammates are so good at scoring, skating, there's so much to learn from them with every aspect of their games, I want to improve as much as I can as I help lead Istanbul to the promised land!

I wore the "A" in Las Vegas and I'm doing it again for the Red Wolves, I can't let the pressure get to me... I haven't had a bad start by any means but I still know I have more to give. I'm looking forward to fighting hard all season long, and if all goes well then I'll be back for a second season in Europe after returning from North America!

SO HELLO EUROPE, I'M BACK!

475 Words

After dominatin i europe's youth leagues A left tae gae improve ma game i north Americae, but guess whit europe... A'm back!

as ye may know (and ye shoud) A am scotland's finest ice hockey player, A playit ma whole life i europe before headin ower tae the vhlm where A playit i the warm desert o las vegas. As much as A love the desert A knew A wad have tae return tae europe tae tak the neist step i ma career. Whan A declarit for the draft A wis nervous A wad have tae gae play i a city like vasteras... Whan A saw A wis draftit bi the istanbul rit wolves, a team wi amazin leadership an management, A wis thrilled!

but thare wis ane major event before the draft... The world junior championship! A'll keep this quick syne it is a little aff topic but... A lost i the finals tae ma own continent an vow tae get revenge bi dominatin thaim i europe.

i the off-season, before headin tae istanbul A spent countless days i las vegas workin wi some great coaches thare. Gin A'm bein honest A haed an still have fou confidence i ma scorin an playmakin abilities which is why the main focus o ma off-season work wis the defensive side o ma game an especially workin on ma faceoffs.

landit i istanbul fully ready tae start the season, from playin ice hockey versus sheep, aw the way tae this moment. Headin intae the season, lookin at the roster around me, A canae help but feel excitit. After some hard work i the off-season, A find oot A'm set tae start the first run o games on the 1st line, A know thare are great players on ma team wha deserve the minutes juist as much as me which is why A also know hou hard A'm gonna have tae work this season.

the first 4 games have gone bi as A write this, we are aff tae a hot start beatin ma least favourite city i sweden, vasteras, 3 times an wi some better competition comin up A canae help but feel nervous. Some o ma teammates are sae guid at scoring, skating, thare's sae much tae learn from thaim wi ivery aspect o their games, A want tae improve as much as A can as A help lead istanbul tae the promisit land!

A wore the "a" i las vegas an A'm doin it again for the rit wolves, A canae let the pressure get tae me... A havenae haed a bad start bi any means but A still know A have more tae give. A'm lookin forward tae fichtin hard aw season long, an gin aw goes well then A'll be back for a second season i europe after returnin from north Americae!

Edited by RJMW