KRZY’s Ramblings

KRZY

Well it’s that time of week again and I don’t have anything in specific to really talk about so here’s another edition of Ramblings

Cooke Starting hot

Todd Cooke of the LA Stars has started S89 on fire out of the gate with 9 goals in 9 games currently leading the league in that department he sits tied for 4th with 14 points overall . Cooke is looking to take a step forward on the ice this season and is on the right track with his hot start . Alongside this Cooke has also taken a step forward in the LA Stars leadership group as he was appointed Assistant Capitan of the Stars after thy had their Capitans vote during training camp. Entering his 4th VHL Season Cooke is one of the Vets and longer tenured players there he will look to lead on and off the ice in his quest help LA win a cup this year.  #DoitforFrostyandBaozi @FrostBeard @Baozi 

Toms goes to Houston 

S89 Draft prospect Kyle Tom’s @Ktoms22 has returned to Houston after @AJW paid a hefty price to get his guy 14th overall in the VHLM draft . And so far Tom’s is paying huge dividends for the Bulls . Along with recently being named team captain Tom’s has produced 14 points in 10 games which is more then double the pace he had last season with the bulls . Tom’s has already hit the max TPE you can in the VHLM with 200 and doesn’t show any signs of slowing down ( or atleast he better not 😂😂 ) . It will truly be fun to watch this young gums career as it progresses. So far he has taken a very similar career path as my own player Cooke so I’m taking a lot of notice with this one . 

Hardened Vets lead the way

This season we’ve seen a lot of Vets on their farewell tour leading the league at some point or another in one category or another in the short time the season has been underway. Most notably @Daniel Janser and Sirdsvaldis Miglaskems @FrostBeard have been showing the league that they aren’t retiring quietly. Other Vets that are having a productive Final season are Sergey Preobrazhensky @Bulduray_1 and Biggie Cheese @a_Ferk . Of course this part of my ramblings wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t mention Nico Pearce @Spartan  , while he hasn’t quite had the strong start the others I’ve noted have , you can never count him out . Also on a side note at the current time of writing this media spot he is 30 TPE away from the top spot all time ! Janser is 2 away from securing the number 3 spot all time aswell . One thing is forsure the S81 draft class is full of future hall of famers and is definitely one that will go down in the books in terms of all time great players .

S89 has been an exciting one so far throughout the first couple of sims . It will definitely be a season to remember . Whether it’s the passing of the torch that will take place this year , or the records on pace to be broken , or just the pure competitiveness that is in the league this season. S89 is definitely on pace to be one for the books !