If I was the commish for a day

jRuutu

"I did not want to take the knee, because my back hurt...."

I would start any major speech opportunity by pretending to be on the phone with someone and by saying something that was not "supposed" to be heard by the audience. If the media or someone from the audience then asks what was the beginning all about, I would then go on a long rant on how politics has invaded hockey.  I would pretend to be the common man's commissioner.  I would use half of my commish salary to pay for people in Venezuela to like and comment on everything I post on social media. I would use the platform and publicity I get for my selfish needs, more than likely I would aim to be some kind of politician or social media figure.

Beneath these vague ideas, I also have few solid ideas for the league itself. I think VHL could really benefit from having more active users who also do point tasks. What would be the best way to recruit new users? Prisons. Think about it, these people have so much free time on their hands. Even if they get on the computer for a limited amount of time per day or week; they could come up with some cool ideas for media spots during the days and then post them when they get to the prison library for 30 or whatever minutes per week. Also, imagine the rivalries that some of the inmates might have. Obviously, I would target the European prisons first because of the fact they are more like hotels and the prisoners might have a better chance to have access to computers. The whole project will be funded by governments and various charities. The idea is to try to rehabilitate the prisoners back to society by giving them the chance to participate in some healthy fun in a friendly community. VHL gets large donations, VHL gets new active users, and the VHL forums are more fun than ever. I see very few downsides to this idea.

Another idea I have been thinking about is related to donations. I think users should be allowed to donate something else than just money. There is always a need for blood, especially in the future when all the experts I have heard around various expert forums have stated that unvaccinated blood is going to be the new gold in the near future. VHL needs to get on this action now. Imagine if you could invest in Bitcoin when the price was 5 dollars. Even 50 dollars? We are in those numbers with pure blood right now. If a VHL member wants to donate blood instead of money - VHL should make it possible by either building storage for the blood or renting one. In the next few years, the value of those donations will skyrocket. Someone might be now wondering what kind of return would you get for donating blood and how much should you donate. Well, I think 450ml of blood could equal to 15 dollars, 350ml to 10 dollars, and 250ml to 5 dollars, so basically the rewards for the donations stay the same.

In the future when the donated blood will be like gold is now, and VHL has a lot of blood in storage, we will organize a search party for Simon and have him make us a new sim engine.