Bana Blabs #82

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #82🇦🇺

Summer July GIF

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite you many, often simple, errors. 

S89 VHL Index

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Hello, y’all. Hope you’re doing good. Hope you’re happy. Hope things are going good or improving in life. Hope you’re healthy! GOOD VIBES. New week, new blab. Outside of the VHL? Life is getting fun. Roll at my last employer in Canada has opened up and I have spoken to my people my partner and they’ve all said to apply. I don’t know if they would hire me back but I’m really hoping so so we will see. We’re also planning the home trip and that’s very exciting. We plan to visit potentially Thailand, Greece, Albania, south, France, Paris, Toronto before ending back home. Pretty exciting! For the VHL, all things are good. All things are great. Seattle is cruising as we zoom passed the TDL. All players are doing good. Teams feeling good. Excited to see what happens in the final stretch. Also lots of recreates because it’s that magical time of year. With all that being said, let’s blab.

• Both my players are mediocre but I also think they’re playing their parts effectively on their respective teams. For Kovalchuk, what more can you do on a team that is on the outside looking in for this season and future seasons to come? For Targaryen, his build is also placed into C where wingers get that extra hit to improve elsewhere. For his position, he’s doing good. Especially for the Bulls. They’ve taken almost 800 more FO’s than the second most on the team and their FO% is light years better than the next.. 
  • Lots of recreates. That’s super exciting. I always really enjoy seeing really good members come back. I don’t think anyone’s too old to enjoy the VHL. Don’t put an edge on this Shit. Just be a member. Don’t be anything else. Enjoy hockey? Do it. Enjoy simulation hockey? Do it. Enjoy GM stuff? Do it. Good to see them back. I hope they all enjoy it and stick around to help us build to bigger and better. It can happen. 
  • Seattle has been cruising. Vancouver is slowly nipping on our heels. Seattle in Calgary went on a really weird losing streak. They were dominant for the first part of the season. Neck and neck battling it out for first place. Then all of a sudden both teams just went on a weird, random streak. It didn’t matter what I did for lines, we just kept losing. I thought it was really weird and then I looked over at Calgary and the same thing was happening. No changes to our lines at one point. Nothing. Didn’t make sense. Random. But, that’s what Simon likes to do. He always evens the playing fields. I do think Seattle sitting for us right now in the conference and that’s exciting. Hopefully we keep up the good play and can get a favourable match up in playoffs. Although, doesn’t matter too much. The break during the wildcard is SUPER refreshing and nice.. it’s like an off-season for some.. as when playoffs end, typically right after the off-season immediately begins. Never ending, closing in on 50..

Thank you. 🤠

Edited by Banackock