The ROOKIE returns for another go around in the VHL

ROOKIE745

Hello hello!! After two and a half seasons off I am back for a third go around in the VHL. For anyone not familiar with my username my previous players where goalie Jaxx Hextall who played for Halifax and Minnesota in the M, winning a cup with the latter, and spent his entire career with the Toronto Legion during his time in the top league. Jonathan Ori was my second player, he play for Minnesota in the M in which they had a run to the finals before moving up, he'd spend most of his career with Helsinki but would make stops in Seattle and D.C. Now I look to create a new story, a new career once again. I've mentioned in previous posts how named my last players, so what about my newest player, Toby Kadachi? Well it's simple for anyone who's played the more recent Monster Hunter games, he's one of the "monsters" you can fight. I always found the name really fun to say, probably annoyed some friends with how often I said it. The only detail to note here is I did change the spelling of Toby, in Monster Hunter the actual spelling of it is Tobi but I decided to change it, because why not? People will still get the reference.

For this third go around a goal of mine is to definitely take things easier, I spent most of Hextall's career and all of Ori's career max capping and it definitely wore me out. definitely a part of the reason I took as much time off as I did, I didn't feel like one season would suffice. Not to mention with longer careers now it's even harder to keep that up. My goal in terms of TPE is to at least hit 1000 but I don't know if I'll be hitting 1500 or 2000 as there are now three players who have. I'd love to join that 2K club but I just don't think I have it in me. Happy to see Ori is still in top 15, he's fallen down to 11th now but should still be up there for a long time to come, Hextall has been off that list for some time now of course, 1500 TPE players are completely wiped off of there now. Another reason why I waited as long as I did to re-join was to come back right around the time I first joined 20 seasons ago, yes I first played in season 69, coming in a little over halfway through the season. Now that I know the VHL better though I made the choice to wait till after to trade deadline so I'd be a S91 draftee and dodge the stacked S90 draft. (though I may have been told that the S91 draft is pretty stacked to, we'll see with time). Well I think that's enough for this MS right? I plan to be using the welfare button a lot more for Kadachi's career and just make I'm getting the other stuff done, like pressers, trivia, articles that kind of stuff. I will be working on some VSN stuff for sure as they have kept the door open for me, thank you so much!! I'll see you guys on the ice!!

(word count 545)