So now that I am back, how were these 2 weeks?

Matt thunder

So as many of you may know, I am now officialy back, and today I am here to reply to one single question (the same question that you can find in the title), how were these 2 weeks back into the VHL?

The answer is preatty easy, it was just amazing, getting back in contact with old members with whom I had a good friendship @Spartan  @hedgehog337 @Lemorse7, but it was also amazing getting in contact with members with whom I never talked to, @JCV or @Tetricide for exemple.

But I have to be honest, there was also a small and sad part, I discovered that many users that I knew and that helped me with the vhl or just with the real life problems left or were banned, wich of course is normal, I did the same, but I really hope that one day we will be all togeter recreating that incredible team that was Riga and maybe, this time, win the title.

Now back to my player, what are now my plans? As now I am steady in the VHL I can now focus on my second goal, getting drafted, Yeah, I know, it is easy, but as I said in the past I want this actual player, Sebastian Thunder, to be better than my past players: Matt Thunder and  Basileus Jute. This means that I have to work hard and get as many tpes in this short period of time, I know that I joined mid season and of course i have less time then new players, but everybody knows that I love a good challenge and that I never back down. (I really sound like nickeh30 right now)

Spoiler

For all of those that don't know who is nick30eh: this guy is a fortnite youtuber wich plays fortnite with kids and his intro is now a meme on the internet, here the reference if you don't know anything about nowdays memes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-lA0p-04I, is this cringe? yes, do I care? yes and no.

Please don't ban me mods.

That was all, I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me to get really back in the forum, telling me how things changed and things like that, I tried to tag everyone but of course I am human and I make a lot of errors so don't get mad if I forgot to tag someone.

And this is all, I hope that everyone enjoyed this media spot wich was like a small update of my past media spot, wich I thought was necessary. Right now I am also working on the biography of my player so to get more lore about the thunder family but also to get some more sweet tpes, wich is never bad (everyone can agree on this one), so I hope to see all you guys also there as I am trying to make it really interesting, just like the biography of Matt thunder.

502 words, If me and wordcount are not wrong.