Jensen Quitting Hockey?

Advantage

Jensen Quitting Hockey?

Viktor Jensen stunned some reporters today at his home in Oslo when he announced that he may be stepping away from the sport of hockey to pursue a career in the links.

”I’m definitely going to play a lot of golf this off-season. Keeps me active and I really enjoy it.  I’ve definitely thought about golf after hockey.  Could happen soon even as my body has been telling me that it’s taking a toll from all the physicality.  Hard to say, but I am definitely looking forward to a relaxing off-season mixed with hopefully some tournaments and training.”

Jensen is coming off what he even admitted to being a pretty difficult first season in the Victory Hockey League. The rookie recorded 33 points in 72 games and was once again hit quite a lot compared to his peers.  This comes off a VHLM season that saw Jensen as one of the most heavily hit in the entire league. Despite staying relatively healthy, he has mentioned potentially an off-season operation for something he was playing through.  No announcement on what that could be yet though. 

Edited by Advantage