Well This Is Awkward

Will3

Hello Vasteras. It's me, Shubham Anand. Ever since we began our relationship in the S89 VHLE Draft, it has been a tumultuous and rocky relationship. Wasn't the best introduction after I slid down the draft board. Things would get worse after I tried to settle into my new home. Perhaps I wasn't ready for difficulty of adjusting to life in a cold little Swedish village. Looking back I could have done things to make this adjustment eiser and less painful, but we both know what became the driving wedge in our relationship. No need to beat around the bush. That Iron Eagles squad was terrible. I knew it, you knew it and the league knew it. It was painful to be powerless to stop the downward slide and I craved an end to our relationship. I got traded to Geneva and thought that was the end of our relationship. Funny how fate brought us back together. With the league reshuffle after folding two teams, I am returning for S90, this time leading a revamp Iron Eagles team. I know it hasn't been an easy relationship between us, but let's try to start over because this time, I will not leave you.