A Stare Without Eyes

McWolf

ffo poppy electronic djent 

Getting back into a management has been smooth so far. I said I wouldn't do it, but how else am I going to burnout if I don't take multiple jobs. I don't think it was announced publicly, but I'll be helping Thad as his AGM in New York for the foreseeable future, or until there are more GM openings and I can't resist throwing my name in the hat. Although, to be fair, I don't think I'd be the first choice in either leagues, following the last couple seasons during which I dangled between welfare and completely inactive. The commissioners might save me from myself.

So yeah, it feels good to be back in the GM corner. I've been hitting some prospects for the upcoming draft this weekend, and I've been looking at the trades that happened in they last couple of days to give me an idea of the value of players right now. It hasn't changed all that much in 5-ish seasons, I'll be alright. Plus I'm just helping Thad, if it goes sideways, we just blame him. Or is he gonna blame me? Was I hired to be a future scapegoat? How dare you, Thad?

Edited by McWolf

• McWolf changed the title to A Stare Without Eyes