Tough Busy Week

Gaikoku-hito

Tough week for Vancouver Wolves as they jumped out to a 2-0 series lead against Davos only to end up losing four straight. Can you blame it on the AGM not being around since he took a vacation only to comeback and the series was over? Yeah, I am going to blame him as someone has to be the fall guy.

Congratulations to Davos in breaking one of the longest streaks without a cup. Wish it didn`t happen the way it did against Vancouver though.

Bad week continues in Vancouver as the AGM has also picked up a virus upon returning from his vacation forcing him to bed for the past three days. Fever finally broke last night but he is still feeling very weak but he is at home recovering at this time.  

Henry Eagles traded away from Vancouver as another Salary cap casualties. Sad day for the Wolves but hopefully the pieces brought back in the trade can keep Vancouver competitive this season and in future season.  

Busy weekend lays ahead with Bon Festival/vacation taking place starting Friday with Fishing in the morning in Hamamatsu, followed by fireworks at home, Night Zoo on Saturday, City Fireworks on Sunday and then maybe time to relax? I also know I am forgetting something!!