KRZYS RAMBLINGS

KRZY

Well the off season is in full swing and there’s a ton on the go so far , with lots of interesting storylines and narratives I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to write another edition of ramblings , this one being an off season edition .

Cooke close to 1300 TPA
Todd Cooke is currently at 1285 TPA and climbing . Heading into his 5th VHL season Cooke is once again coming off a season of Career highs where he set a new highs for points and assists with 56 and 91 points respectively. Cooke also tied a career high in goals with 35 . Cooke is in an interesting position this season he is currently set to lead a transitioning LA team this season offensively, Not really accustomed to this position it will be interesting to see how he adapts and applies himself to succeed in this role for the Stars!

LA Hires KRZY an AGM

In other news around the VHL KRZY will be joining the Stars front office as the AGM . The Stars haven’t had an AGM since @FrostBeard stepped down and took a GM position in DC. So it goes without saying that I will have some humongous shoes to fill as the Stars AGM . I’m hoping I can draw on my time from Oslo and my experiences there to help me be the absolute best AGM in can be . Thank you @InstantRockstar for the opportunity I won’t let you down !

Wild Off Season so far 

The landscape has changed drastically this off season with 27 trades being made already at the time of writing this . A lot of notable names have been moved this season with some teams looking like they will be retooling and or rebuilding and others gearing up for a contending season where they will look to capture a championship this season . Seattle has easily been the busiest team making 9 trades thus far ! 

VHLE down to 6 teams

As we all know the VHLE has downsized to 6 teams from 8 teams . I for one will be paying special attention to see this change and how and if it works for the league. There are 6 very qualified GMS that will no doubt each do a great job building competitive teams each capable of winning a Renaissance cup . I think this change will go a long way in making the VHLE the most competitive it’s been in quite awhile . Hold on folks this is gonna be exciting !

S90 and S91 Drafts could be the best ever .

with the S90 and 91 drafts coming up soon they could shape up to be the absolute best draft classes we’ve seen in awhile especially the S91 class . If they shape up like the S80 and 81 classes one thing is forsure I believe we’ll have some all time great players come out of both classes . The future of the league is bright ! We just have to wait and see if they can live up to the hype . 

There you have it there’s another edition of RAMBLINGS