Eagles Traded

Greg_Di

In what may have been a shock trade to many in the VHL and even some Wolves players, was not a shock for the player involved.

Henry Eagles was recently traded to Malmo and many fans were left wondering why this happened

" I think a lot of people thought of it as a shock trade but our GM actually approached me before the trade happened and we discussed it" Henry said "It was a very respectful talk and I have much respect for GM Frank, He let me know there was a potential trade opportunity for me and what I thought of it. I have always been a team first player and I let him know that he  has to do what's best for the Wolves and there would be no hard feelings if I ended up moving"

The trade did eventually happen and Eagles was moved to a potential Cup contender in Malmo, who has been aggressively putting together a team that can compete now

"While I will miss Vancouver, the players, the fans and the Eagles history in that city, I am very excited to head over to Malmo and see what we can do there" Henry continued " Their GM, Victor Grachev, is putting together a solid team over there and I can't wait to get started. I think big things will happen in Malmo this season and I am happy that Malmo was willing to move some pretty good pieces for me. Now it is my turn to repay that faith and help lead this team to a cup!"

Edited by Greg_Di